Job Category: Server / Table host
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bakersfield
We appreciate your curiosity and initiative at visiting this hiring page. If you have any questions about your application or want to follow up in any way you can reach us by phone at 916-790-5750 or by email at email@example.com
We look out for our team members like Gaucho's looked out for their friends and family and we would be proud to have you as a part of our tribe.
We're committed to creating an authentic and delightful dining experience.
In this role, the Server / Table Host of Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse understands that guest satisfaction always takes priority. Each Host will deliver an immersive dining experience reminiscent of churrascaria in the South of Brazil, and be highly attentive to our guests, knowledgeable, welcoming, positive, and enthusiastic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest promptly with a smile, make eye contact, and use a friendly verbal greeting.
- Deliver upscale service
- Pull each guest’s chair and lay the napkin in their lap.
- Learn and use basic Brazilian words
- Present menu and answer any questions regarding the menu items.
- Be prepared to answer questions regarding the preparation methods and Rodizio style continuous tableside serving concept.
- Present and serve beverage and dessert options
- Communicate to the Gauchos any special requests for meats.
- Handle all orders of food, beverages and desserts
- Place orders with the POS system for processing and payment.
- Assist other Servers in their areas when appropriate.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Restaurant experience preferred (server 3+ years), not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work a varying schedule, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Below is a downloadable and editable application for you to fill out and when you are ready submit it in the box to the right along with your resume, if you please.